- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
Specialized lending solutions for large-scale food and agribusinesses that help strengthen the future of rural America and agriculture.
Our Food & Agribusiness team brings you industry specialists with the expertise your business requires.
Why Farm Credit Mid-America?
- Cooperatively owned – As a cooperative owned by our customers, we return a portion of our profits to those who are directly eligible†. In fact, over the last 7 years we have returned over $1 billion back to our customers.
- Industry specialized lending – Our industry specialized lenders understand the unique credit needs of your industry and offer specific products and services to help manage the seasonality and business cycles you experience.
- Capacity & flexibility – Backed by the strength of the Farm Credit System, we have the capacity to make large commercial loans with the term and amortization flexibility to design loans for your business’s needs.
As a customer-owned cooperative, we know that a little extra capital can make a big difference in your business—paying for new equipment, operating costs for the busy season, payroll and more.
The way we see it, the hard work and resilience of our customer-owners contributed to our success in 2022. Patronage allows us to give back a portion of our earnings to those who deserve it most. It's one of the unique benefits of being a Farm Credit Mid-America customers.
Being able to pay patronage means that Farm Credit Mid-America is in a strong position to provide sound credit through good and challenging times, now and in the future. In fact, over the last seven years, our customers have received over $1 billion in cash back through our Patronage program.†
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
† Patronage is an annual decision made by the Board of Directors to return earnings to eligible customers. To learn more about patronage or patronage eligibility, please visit our Patronage page.
Farm Credit Mid-America territory includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Tennessee. Arkansas includes Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Desha (northeast of the White River), Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, and St. Francis counties. Missouri includes Carter, Ripley and Wayne counties. Kentucky excludes Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall and McCracken counties. Ohio excludes Crawford, Hancock, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot counties. We serve all counties in Indiana and Tennessee.