- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
It’s not always about the farm.
Quickly finance family need loans for things like living expenses, nursing home costs, medical or taxes.
Why Farm Credit Mid-America
- Patronage† program – Our farmers can invest more in their operations because they have received an average 1.5% of their average daily loan balance back in cash over each of the last 4 years.
- Rate type options – We offer a variety of loan product options, including adjustable, variable and fixed rates.
- Loan conversion** program – If rates go down, you have the flexibility to convert a lower rate.
How to Apply
Whether you’re applying online or at a local office, we’re here to make the loan process as easy as possible.
- Gather Your Borrower Information
You can apply individually or with someone else, but be sure to have the basic information handy for both borrowers, including legal name, physical address, date of birth, social security number, farm and other income. Make sure you know your annual income and the amount you want to borrow.
- Understand Collateral Requirements††
Securing your loan or lease with collateral can have a positive impact on your application approval process. Fortunately, we make it easy to use items such as equipment, livestock or inventory.
- Complete our application, either online or in-person
We offer options with our loan application. You can either apply online for loans up to $150,000 or through a local office with one of our team members.
Fixed Rate Loans
A fully fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
Adjustable Rate Loans
Loans with a fixed interest for a period less than the loan term.
Variable Rate Loans
Variable rate loans available where interest rates may change monthly based on the cost of short-term money.
Loan Conversion Program
Loan Conversion Program
If interest rates go down and your circumstances change, you can convert your existing loans with us to a lower rate**. Unlike other lenders who require a lengthy and expensive refinancing process, we allow you to quickly convert your loan to a new product for a simple processing fee. In addition, there is no need to re-qualify for the loan.
Contact your local office to learn if a conversion may be right for you.
With a loan conversion, you can:
- Avoid expensive refinancing costs.
- Have the flexibility to manage your loan rate.
- Lock in rates for a longer or shorter period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Calculate Loan Payments
Enter your total loan amount into this farm loan payment calculator to estimate your monthly payment and loan amount with interest.
This calculator is based on the rate being fixed to maturity. A loan not on a fixed rate could change at repricing.
Ready to Talk?
Ready to Talk?
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
† Patronage is an annual decision made by the Board of Directors to return earnings to eligible customers. To learn more about patronage or patronage eligibility, please visit our Patronage page.
** Conversions subject to eligibility requirements. Conversion has a one time fee of $500.00. Fee is subject to change. There may be additional fees associated with the conversion, such as a wholesale conversion fee.
Farm Credit Mid-America territory includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Tennessee. Arkansas includes Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Desha (northeast of the White River), Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, and St. Francis counties. Missouri includes Carter, Ripley and Wayne counties. Kentucky excludes Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall and McCracken counties. Ohio excludes Crawford, Hancock, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot counties. We serve all counties in Indiana and Tennessee.