- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
At Farm Credit Mid-America, you can make informed insurance‡ decisions with our modern decision-making tools.Get Started
As a lending cooperative owned by farmers, Farm Credit Mid-America understands how buying insurance affects your bottom line.
Why Farm Credit Mid-America?
- Specialized expertise – Our specialized agents only sell agricultural insurance and focus on row crops, dairy or livestock, which means they’re experts in finding the best policy for your operation.
- Individualized focus – Our agents provide you with a tailored, one-on-one experience. They don’t work on commission, which means they are here to design the best risk management plan for you.
- Policy-decision tool – Using your operation’s production history, our agents are able to make informed risk management decisions backed by data.
- Locally-owned – Because we are owned by our customers, we are committed to making a community investment in every county we serve.
Ready to Talk?
Ready to Talk?
‡ Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity provider.
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
Farm Credit Mid-America territory includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Tennessee. Arkansas includes Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Desha (northeast of the White River), Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, and St. Francis counties. Missouri includes Carter, Ripley and Wayne counties. Kentucky excludes Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall and McCracken counties. Ohio excludes Crawford, Hancock, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot counties. We serve all counties in Indiana and Tennessee.