- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
At Farm Credit Mid-America, we offer a range of agricultural loans to help farmers in the 391 counties in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas and Missouri that we serve finance what they need now and build for what's next.Apply Now
As a lending cooperative owned by farmers, Farm Credit Mid-America is committed to farmers, which is why we’ve designed loans specific to farmers' needs.
Why Farm Credit Mid-America?
- Patronage† program – Our farmers can invest more in their operations because they have received an average 1.5% of their average daily loan balance back in cash over each of the last 4 years.
- Locally-owned – Because we’re owned by our customers, we are committed to making an impact in every county we serve.
- Supporting young & beginning farmers – Our Growing Forward® program helps reduce the financing hurdles that many farmers face starting out.
- Educational opportunities – We offer ongoing financial and industry education to our customers through webinars and in-person events.
Ready to Talk?
Ready to Talk?
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
† Patronage is an annual decision made by the Board of Directors to return earnings to eligible customers. To learn more about patronage or patronage eligibility, please visit our Patronage page.
‡ Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity provider.
Farm Credit Mid-America territory includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Tennessee. Arkansas includes Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Desha (northeast of the White River), Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, and St. Francis counties. Missouri includes Carter, Ripley and Wayne counties. Kentucky excludes Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall and McCracken counties. Ohio excludes Crawford, Hancock, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot counties. We serve all counties in Indiana and Tennessee.