- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
When it comes to growing your investment, there’s no time for guesswork. You need seamless service and powerful financial tools from a lender you can trust. That’s exactly what you get with Farm Credit Mid-America.
Why Farm Credit Mid-America?
- Patronage† program – As a cooperative owned by farmers, we give cash back to our customers by returning a portion of our profits to them.
- Locally-owned – Because we are owned by our customers, we are committed to making an impact in every county we serve.
- Supporting young & beginning farmers – Our Growing Forward® program helps reduce the financing hurdles that many farmers face starting out.
- Educational opportunities – We offer ongoing financial and industry education to our customers through webinars and in-person events.
† Patronage is an annual decision made by the Board of Directors to return earnings to eligible customers. To learn more about patronage or patronage eligibility, please visit our Patronage page.
¶ This is not an offer for the sale of Farm Cash Management® (FCM®) investment accounts or AgriBank Money Market investments. Such investments are not insured by or a direct obligation of the United States government. FCM investments can only be purchased directly from AgriBank, FCB. Carefully review the disclosure information provided to all prospective purchasers prior to purchasing. Farm Credit associations are not authorized to represent AgriBank regarding such investment accounts. You should not rely on any statement or opinion of our associations or personnel in deciding upon the safety and soundness of FCM accounts or their suitability for your particular situation. Certain terms and conditions apply to FCM accounts.
§§ Disbursement card is for use with an operating loan. Operating loans are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. For more information, please contact us at 800-444-FARM. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
‡‡ Cash back is made in the form of a credit to your operating line every October. In the event your line has been paid in full, payment will be made via check. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
‡ Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity provider.
Farm Credit Mid-America territory includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Tennessee. Arkansas includes Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Desha (northeast of the White River), Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, and St. Francis counties. Missouri includes Carter, Ripley and Wayne counties. Kentucky excludes Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall and McCracken counties. Ohio excludes Crawford, Hancock, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot counties. We serve all counties in Indiana and Tennessee.