- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
Lenders who bring the financial and agricultural industry knowledge to the commercial lending space.
Backed by the strength of the Farm Credit System, we build long-lasting relationships with lenders and their customers to strengthen the future of rural America and agriculture.
Why Farm Credit Mid-America?
- Debt syndication & investment experience – We have extensive experience in agriculture debt syndications and the need to work with partners to manage those deals. We also understand the syndicated market and industry cycles it experiences.
- Cooperatively owned – As a cooperative owned by our customers, we return a portion of our profits to those who are directly eligible†. In fact, over the last 7 years we have returned over $1 billion back to our customers.
- Industry specialized lending – Our experienced agribusiness team, which includes Lenders and Credit Analysts, understands the unique credit needs of your industry and offer specific products and services to help manage the seasonality and business cycles you experience. With us, you truly have a dedicated team who understands you and your business.
- Capacity & flexibility – Backed by the strength of the Farm Credit System, we have the capacity to make large commercial loans with the term and amortization flexibility to design loans for your business’s needs.
Investments and Syndication Types
Primary and Secondary Markets served
- Investment Grade
- Senior Secured/Unsecured
- Structured/Project Finance
- Private Placement and 144A debt
Let's Connect About Your Business
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
† Patronage is an annual decision made by the Board of Directors to return earnings to eligible customers. To learn more about patronage or patronage eligibility, please visit our Patronage page.
Farm Credit Mid-America territory includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Tennessee. Arkansas includes Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Desha (northeast of the White River), Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, and St. Francis counties. Missouri includes Carter, Ripley and Wayne counties. Kentucky excludes Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall and McCracken counties. Ohio excludes Crawford, Hancock, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot counties. We serve all counties in Indiana and Tennessee.