- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
Stay equipped for the job.
Timing is everything on a farm. Quickly finance new equipment purchases or refinances without equipment loans.
Why Farm Credit Mid-America
- Patronage† program – Our farmers can invest more in their operations because they have received an average 1.5% of their average daily loan balance back in cash over each of the last 4 years.
- Rate type options – We offer a variety of loan product options, including adjustable, variable and fixed rates.
- Loan conversion** program – If rates go down, you have the flexibility to convert a lower rate.
How to Apply
Whether you’re applying online or at a local office, we’re here to make the loan process as easy as possible.
- Gather Your Borrower Information
You can apply individually or with someone else, but be sure to have the basic information handy for both borrowers, including legal name, physical address, date of birth, social security number, farm and other income. Make sure you know your annual income and the amount you want to borrow.
- Understand Collateral Requirements††
Securing your loan or lease with collateral can have a positive impact on your application approval process. Fortunately, we make it easy to use items such as equipment, livestock or inventory.
- Complete our application, either online or in-person
We offer options with our loan application. You can either apply online for loans up to $150,000 or through a local office with one of our team members.
Fixed Rate Loans
A fully fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
Adjustable Rate Loans
Loans with a fixed interest for a period less than the loan term.
Variable Rate Loans
Variable rate loans available where interest rates may change monthly based on the cost of short-term money.
Buying equipment from a dealer?
AgDirect®§ is an agricultural equipment financing program offered by Farm Credit Mid-America through local dealerships. Ask your dealer about AgDirect for buying or leasing from the dealer and financing with quick decisions and flexible terms.
Available for Tractors, Combines, Sprayers and Other Equipment used in Agriculture.
- New Equipment – AgDirect offers highly competitive loan and lease options on new agricultural equipment. Whether you are looking for a combine or tractor loan, or to finance other farm equipment, we’ve got you covered.
- Used Equipment – AgDirect can help you finance used farm equipment including 2 to 7 year terms and delayed payments (up to 15 months*).
- Refinancing – AgDirect is one of the few lenders that offers refinancing on farm equipment loans. Free up working capital and improve your financial position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Calculate Loan Payments
Enter your total loan amount into this farm loan payment calculator to estimate your monthly payment and loan amount with interest.
This calculator is based on the rate being fixed to maturity. A loan not on a fixed rate could change at repricing.
Ready to Talk?
Ready to Talk?
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
† Patronage is an annual decision made by the Board of Directors to return earnings to eligible customers. To learn more about patronage or patronage eligibility, please visit our Patronage page.
** Conversions subject to eligibility requirements. Conversion has a one time fee of $500.00. Fee is subject to change. There may be additional fees associated with the conversion, such as a wholesale conversion fee.
§ AgDirect® is an equipment financing program offered by Farm Credit Services of America and other participating Farm Credit System Institutions with lease financing provided by Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation.
AgDirect® loans are not eligible for patronage from Farm Credit Mid-America.
†† Your loan length and credit score will impact the down payment and/or collateral required. If the existing land you plan to use for collateral has a mortgage with another institution it must be subordinated to or refinanced with Farm Credit Mid-America.
Farm Credit Mid-America territory includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Tennessee. Arkansas includes Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Desha (northeast of the White River), Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, and St. Francis counties. Missouri includes Carter, Ripley and Wayne counties. Kentucky excludes Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall and McCracken counties. Ohio excludes Crawford, Hancock, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot counties. We serve all counties in Indiana and Tennessee.