- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
Lenders with the forest products industry expertise that hardwood companies need.
With a dedication to building long-term relationships, our industry experts use their knowledge of timber and forest product industry to provide lending solutions tailored to your business.
Why Farm Credit Mid-America
- Cooperatively owned – As a cooperative owned by our customers, we return a portion of our profits to those who are directly eligible†. In fact over the last 8 years we have returned more than $1.25 billion back to our customers.
- Industry specialized lending – Our specialized forest products industry team, which includes Lenders and Credit Analysts, understand the unique credit needs of your industry and offer specific products and services to help manage the seasonality and business cycles you experience. With us, you truly have a dedicated team who understands you and your business.
- Trusted expertise – For more than 100 years, we have been one of the region’s leading timber and forest products lenders.
- Capacity & flexibility – Backed by the strength of the Farm Credit System, we have the capacity to make large commercial loans with the term and amortization flexibility to design loans for your business’s needs.
- Lines of Credit for Operating Expenses and Inventory Purchases
- Equipment and Capital Project Loans
- Facility and Real Estate Loans
- Leasing Options
Let's Connect About Your Business
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.
† Patronage is an annual decision made by the Board of Directors to return earnings to eligible customers. To learn more about patronage or patronage eligibility, please visit our Patronage page.
Farm Credit Mid-America territory includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio and Tennessee. Arkansas includes Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Desha (northeast of the White River), Greene, Lee, Mississippi, Phillips, Poinsett, and St. Francis counties. Missouri includes Carter, Ripley and Wayne counties. Kentucky excludes Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall and McCracken counties. Ohio excludes Crawford, Hancock, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot counties. We serve all counties in Indiana and Tennessee.