- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
Community Investment Partnerships
Committed to enriching the communities and the people we serve.
Each and every day, we fulfill our purpose of securing the future of rural communities and agriculture by providing rural residents and farmers the financial services they need to succeed. A big part of our purpose also includes how we show up in the communities where we live and work. Whether it's through financial contributions, local community support or team member volunteerism, we believe there is no better way to invest the dollars our customers entrust to us than through programs that enrich our communities and the people we serve.
Our signature cause is investing in the next generation of agriculture. From providing tools and resources to help young and beginning farmers thrive and grow, to backing youth pursuing life careers in the field of agriculture, it is about supporting those who desire to be at the forefront of a growing, evolving and critical industry.
We also believe in strengthening our communities and the power of supporting programs that celebrate rural America and share agriculture’s value and the vital role it plays in providing abundant, affordable and healthy products.
If you have a program with a shared purpose, we would love to discuss partnering with you. Please send an email to our community investment team.
To bring impact, investments must align to our purpose above and support at least one of the following:
- Education – Reinforce the value of learning and expose the next generation to opportunities within the industry.
- Innovation – Leverage new and emerging agricultural technologies that help the industry prosper and evolve to meet changing consumer demands.
- Diversity - Foster equity and inclusiveness by empowering a diverse group of farmers and agriculturalists within the industry.
- Applicants must demonstrate how contributions will be used for purposes that serve young and beginning farmers, support youth in agriculture or strengthen for the agricultural industry.
- Initiatives must benefit communities within our territory of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and portions of Arkansas and Missouri.
- Requests are considered during the first full week of every quarter.
- We give priority to applications made by nonprofit organizations with an exempt status under IRS section 501(c)(3).
- We may choose to fully or partially fund requests. Previous funding does not guarantee continued support.
- Farm Credit Mid-America receives more requests than we can support. When a request is denied, it does not imply that the applicant's program is not vital or valued. It may be that the request does not fall within our contributions guidelines or focus areas, or funds for the year have already been allocated.
- Building or capital campaigns, unless approved by senior leadership
- Booster club activities
- School bands, choirs or fine arts programs
- Rodeo, sports teams or athletic events including equipment, uniforms and signage
- Political campaigns or lobbying groups
- Religious or sectarian programs
- Scholarships, salaries or stipends
* Loans and leases are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Farm Credit Mid-America is an equal opportunity lender.