- What We Offer
- The Power of a Cooperative
- In the Community
- Get Started
- Payment Calculator
- Our Locations
Know to Thrive Conference
Join us for a next level, 2-day workshop that builds on the foundation you learned at Know to Grow®.
By participating in the Growing Forward® program through Farm Credit Mid-America, you are ready to expand your thinking at the 2023 Know to Thrive Conference. Join us for a next level, 2-day workshop that builds on the foundation you learned at Know to Grow® while gaining a deeper understanding of key tools and ratios that help improve profitability and elevate your operation.
Join us to:
- Get a new perspective on your cash flow
- Build out a breakeven for your growing operation
- Understand the value of risk management and practice through a commodity marketing simulation
- Gain insight into your management style through a Predictive Index assessment
- Event Date
- July 13-14, 2023
- Registration Deadline
- Sunday, June 18, 2023
- Event Location
- Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott
1800 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511
- Download agenda
Nov 18, 2019 – Customer Stories
An open mind and willingness to learn means everything for this young farmer’s continued growth.
Oct 13, 2019 – Customer Stories
Family support and an eye to the future keep this young farmer’s dreams a reality.
Dec 11, 2019 – Customer Stories
Taylor and Zac Jones
Kentucky brothers make their operation work with a little bootstrapping and a lot of smart risks.